Re: Nitrous Oxide

To: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Nitrous Oxide
From: nikolai jaremka <njaremka@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 05:51:41 -0800 (PST)

first, check out this link:

http://www.aptfast.com/APT_Parts/Nitrous_Parts/a_Nitrous_Oxide.htm

they claim to have gotten 195hp out of a 1275 mini engine!

i say, go for it.  but not untill you've rebuilt your engine and made sure
everything was good and tight and strong.  i don't know what it would do to
your diferential either.  definately an easy power booster.  you'll have to
make sure your engine is getting the fuel it needs too.  i'm sure there is
nothing like the feeling of melting a piston or two.

http://messenger.yahoo.com