Re: Nitrous Oxide

To: PABowen@sar.med.navy.mil, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Nitrous Oxide
From: "dayton carpenter" <djcarpen@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2000 17:00:11 PST
Patrick:

Get real! Cubic Inches is the name of the game.  Torque, Torque, then
Horsepower, Horsepower.  The Spit engine is wimpy 1.5 liter.  There is only
so much you can do with it and you still have 1.5L.  So if you really want
to move that little spitfire body then replace the 1.5 with something has
some cubic inches and can be built strong enough for nitrous without putting
you in the poor house.

Dayton