Re: Nitrous Oxide

To: kenwc@pacbell.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Nitrous Oxide
From: "dayton carpenter" <djcarpen@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2000 21:41:24 PST
Ken
The problem is the HOnda is front wheel drive.  What do you do to convert
the spit to front wheel drive.  I looked at a lot of options and also using
a front wheel drive setup but it has alot of set backs.

There is one guy at the 1/4 street that has a Honda with a little 4 banger
and he is in the 11-12sec range.  Possible but he has about 20 grand in the
engine alone.

Thats above my budget.

Dayton