Re: Nitrous Oxide

To: spitlist@gte.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Nitrous Oxide
From: Tburke4@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 16:44:41 EST
Listers,

Truly, there's no end to the search for ways to put more hp in a Spitfire
(and/or melt the pistons), but, here's one that's new to me. A visit to this
site:

http://www.turbo-zet.com/.

will introduce you to the wonders of the Electronic Turbocharger. Believe me,
I have no interest, financial or otherwise, in this puppy, but, I would be
interested to hear the lister's comments.

The Turbo-Zet is driven off the electrical system (time for that Chevy
alternator) and modulated by sensors and micro-processors and promises 25%+
power gains at low cost. My feeling is that if it did work, it wouldn't last
long, but, who knows? It's a new millenium (Ok, it isn't, but you know what I
mean...).

Tom Burke
80 Spitfire (normally aspirated and gasping for life)