RE: Custom Headers and Roll Bars

To: "'Ron Krantz'" <rkrantz@Prodigy.net>,
Subject: RE: Custom Headers and Roll Bars
From: "Bowen, Patrick A RP2" <PABowen@sar.med.navy.mil>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 11:50:42 -0500
Couple questions.  Why must they be tig welded, I have access to mig welding
equipment is that not good enough?  Or is it just a matter of tig making it
last forever?  What do you need to take into consideration when figuring
length, diameter, and bends (other than equal lengths).  What exactly is
meant by mandrel bent? (are those the machines in muffler shops?, is there a
way to do it at home?)  Ron can you email me a couple of those mail order
places.  Thanks Patrick