Limited slip diffs

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Limited slip diffs
From: Windoseat@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 23:29:05 EST
Hi folks,

I have always been bothered by the lack of strength in the GT6 diff. I was
walking through the Detroit Metro airport this morning and noticed a display
from Zexel- Torsen. They provide a lot of the LSD's for SUV's. The thing that
amazed me was the fact that they are so small. They would easily fit in a GT6
diff housing. Obviously, dimension, etc. would have to be explored but there
are a lot of SUV's out there with LSD's to explore. Any opinions on the
subject???

Greg Wolf
1970 GT6+ "Ian"
KC79746L