Re: Rear drum off! New problem

To: "Barry Schwartz" <bschwart@pacbell.net>, "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Subject: Re: Rear drum off! New problem
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 15:32:42 -0500
As you just stated Barry, I use a standard 4" long 1/4" drive
socket extension, and then just use my normal adjuster wrench
(square holes to fit the adjuster pins) . Fits right on the end
of the 1/4" extension that you'd normally put into a socket,
with the socket wrench end of the extension on the adjuster pin.
It works simply and beautifully.
It's very easy to tell you've moved the adjuster 90 degrees at a time.

Paul Tegler  wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com
OBie - '73 BGT - daily driver
http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/ob_description.htm
Punkin' - '78 Spitfire - corner ripping screamer
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit78.htm
Lil' Greenee - '73 RWA Midget - lady killer
http://www.teglerizer.com/midgetstuff/index.html