Re: Last call for GT6 Body

To: Spitfire List <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Last call for GT6 Body
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 19:12:22 -0700
As much as I would like to have this hulk sitting around in my shop
until somebody claims it, I need the room so desperately that unless I
hear within the next week from someone who wants to claim it, I will be
forced to strip all remaining small items off and cart her to the
crusher to be turned into tin cans or something like that.  (How's that
for a "run on sentence?  My HS English teacher would be proud!)

Please, somebody claim this very usable body so I won't have to scrap
it!

BTW, I also have a GT6 engine that is also begging for a home!!!

Regards,
Joe Curry

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer