Re: Electric tach and Crane ignition in 72

To: "Spitfire list" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Electric tach and Crane ignition in 72
From: "Mark Campbell" <spitfire@shelby.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 10:04:46 -0500
After reviewing the wiring diagram for a Spit with electric tach in the
Haynes manual, I have another question.  Is it necessary to tie the tach
into the stop light switch and hazard warning switch as indicated in the
diagram?  Or can I just run the lead from the coil and another lead to
ground?
Also, the back of the tach has 3 connections, one obvious ground and 2 other
connections.  The 2 other connections are "grouped together"(one round and
one flat), which one of these is the connector for the lead from the coil?

Mark Campbell