Re: Generator dismantling, other questions

To: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Subject: Re: Generator dismantling, other questions
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical-iwnet@lineone.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 23:13:07 -0000
Hi Jeff
A technique I have used is to wind a light rope, 1/4"dia round the pulley
like a capstan (at least three turns) then loop it round the mounting lug
and wind round the body in the other direction. If like me all that happens
the first time is that it unwinds, rewind it all in the opposite direction.
I hope that pulley without the key in it doesn't spin on the shaft or you'll
really be stuck

Graham.