What the heck's a S.4221A-19?

To: Triumphcars <Triumphcars@onelist.com>, Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: What the heck's a S.4221A-19?
From: Douglas Frank <frank@zk3.dec.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 10:11:14 -0500
Hello the camp,

Well inspired by the New England Triumph tranny-teardown demo held last
Saturday in Salem NH, I went right home and began stripping down my car's
gearbox, using the workshop manual (i.e. the GT6/Vitesse vitals "Red Book")--
which calls for, in addition to the common sorts of tool, one each of:

S.314/1
S.4221A
S.4221A-19, -19/1 and -19/3
S.4235A-2

does anyone know where I can find drawings of these thingies, so I can have
them made?

tia!
--
Douglas Frank  Compaq Computer Corp.  Friendship, n.
ZKO            110 Spit Brook Rd.     A ship big enough to carry two in