Re: Seat Sensor

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, RIBJEN@aol.com
Subject: Re: Seat Sensor
From: "Dean Dashwood" <ddashwoo@ect.enron.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 12:42:14 +0000

Bob,

Maybe you and me should get together on this one!

Before I bought my car, a DPO mounted a switch on the centre of the dash, and
connected the horn to it, for some reason I never figured out.  Either side of
this "horn switch" is a little hole, and I was puzzled as to what the holes are
for, until I got round to removing the dash panel.  Behind the panel was a light
which would have fitted perfectly into the mystery holes in the dash, had this
new horn switch not been in the way.  The light is a Seatbelt Warning light.
Only problem is, I have no sensors that I can find anywhere near my seats or my
seatbelts.  I reckon if we could get my warning light and your seats together,
we might have something!

Dean