Your Cars

To: "SpitList" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Your Cars
From: "Nicholas S Moseley" <nmoseley@telus.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 20:07:15 -0800
To add to the "your car" list:
68 Austin 1100 (badged America in the USA)
72 Volvo 144S
72 Plymouth Duster 340 (sold it in about 79, and I still miss this car. PO
was a mechanic and said it had a 3/4 race cam. I now know that is not a
correct term, but jeez, could that thing haul...).
74 Ford Capri 2.0 litre (Had this before I knew anything about working on
cars, and it cost me a fortune.)
72 (?) Ford Torino Station Wagon (Owned it for a year, spent no
maintainence$s on it, but my what a thirst, even worse than my Duster)
72 Volvo 144S
76 Spit (its heart and _everything_ but chassis and tub live on in my
carport after tranplantation. Now it waits as I play the "teach yourself to
MIG-weld on the cheap game ")
78 Volvo 245 Wagon
78 Spit (custom leather upholstered seats and door panels courtesy of DPO,
as was dodgy wiring, rattling transmission, and steering column with 1.5
inches of movement of the column itself. If only I'd known about the cost of
interiors then, I would have kept it)
84 Volvo 245 Wagon (still have)
88 Volvo 740 GL (still have)
80 BMW 320is (still have)
79 Spit (still have)
78 Spit (still have, waiting for chassis from donor)
78 Spit (still have, donor)
Very understanding wife (a "must have" in order to have all these "still
haves"

Regards
Nick Moseley