Re: YOUR CARS

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: YOUR CARS
From: RIBJEN@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 18:30:00 EST

Here goes, I haven't owned all of these cars but ......

72 VW Carmen Giha - Dad bought new - drove in high school (class of '84)
76 Mustang - dad bought used in '82 - clunker - drove in HS
78? VW Scerocco (sp) - dad bought used drove off to college fall 84
79 or 80 Toyota Celica - first car I bought in 87or 88 - used
**78 Triumph Spitfire - bought used in 90
91 Honda Civic 3 door - traded in the Celica
86 Oldsmobile Cutlas - the wife's car - she bought it used before I met her
95 GMC Pickup truck - Free - company perk - sold the Civic
97 Saturn 4 door - bought new for my wife - returned for full refund 1 week
later - it hurt her back to sit in it
**90 Oldsmobile Delta 88 - bought in 97 for my wife - sold the Cutlas - much
better deal than the Saturn
**88 Audi 90 - Free - given to me by my company fall of '99 - they were not
using it any more - heated leather seats
**00 Chevy Pickup - Free - company perk

So it looks like I've only bought 5 of these cars.  Compared to the other
lists I guess I'm not a gear head.  But the best car I ever bought is the
Spitfire.  I think I'm the 4th owner and I know I'll be this cars last owner.

Bob Berger
Current stable:
78 Spitfire
90 Delta 88