Re: Window mechanism lubrication

To: jmcneal@ohms.com
Subject: Re: Window mechanism lubrication
From: "Walt Fogle" <foglew@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 09:48:43 PST

Jeff:

Good luck with your blasting.

For your window mechanisms you might try white lithium grease or even
silicone based brake grease.  I just purchased a tube of the brake grease at
NAPA for my rear brake overhaul and it seems like a very versatile product.
Both will be long lasting and should not harm any vinyl that they might come
in contact with.

Best regards,
Walt Fogle
'73 Spitfire 1500