RE: Halogen Headlamps for Spitfire

To: "'David Moag'" <moag@ix.netcom.com>,
Subject: RE: Halogen Headlamps for Spitfire
From: "Mitchell, Douglas (D.B.)" <dmitchel@ford.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 13:09:08 -0500
Dave,

I am sure that you are going to get a variety of answers to this
question.

I have been using Lucas Halogen H4s in my Spitfire for over 20
years. Love 'em. No problems with charging circuit, and light
output is great. Last fall, I did have one lamp act up, hit the
wing and the light came back on. Figure that I have a bad
connection. Not bad after all this time. Still using the original
bulbs.

One source for these is Vintage Motors and Little British Car Company.
http://www.lbcarco.com

Cheers,

Doug Mitchell
mailto:dmitchel@ismi.net