Re: Keys and locks

To: "Tom Harvey" <tom@tomh.demon.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Keys and locks
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical-iwnet@lineone.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 12:58:11 -0000
Hi Tom
If you can get the number from the back of the lock there are people who can
CNC cut keys to the number. Or some one who has broken a few cars may be
able to lend you the right number key to duplicate. The CNC key thing is UK
based (may be available over there) but I would be willing to assist if
possible, in return for some assistance stateside. The only flaw I see is
that I may not have a lock to test the key in.
If you are interested contact me off line to make arrangements.
Graham.