Re: Keys and locks

To: Tom Harvey <tom@tomh.demon.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Keys and locks
From: R A Woodward <r.woodward@home.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 12:17:44 -0600
I had a locksmith clean and lubricate the original barrel and make keys
(there was no original). He had to take a blank for the ignition and
shorten it. As someone else had noted, my lock had also been rotated 45
degrees by a DPO.

Speaking of DPOs and boot lid locks, how the heck did so many of them
manage to break the rotating cover off? I'd love to replace the housing
on mine, but as you said, nobody seems to have the covered ones.