RE: Help me put the "Gas Out" Hoax to rest forever?

To: Karl Theis <kjtheis@hotmail.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: Help me put the "Gas Out" Hoax to rest forever?
From: "Banbury, Terrence" <Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 09:20:53 -0500

 "I say we start with getting SUVs off the road!"

Laura, please don't take that route to problem solution.   It won't solve
the problem, it only assists the politicians in their "smoke and mirrors"
tactics.  They love dissension among the people; how else can they work one
side against the other.  To the extent that "we" need to "do something"
about high fuel costs; all of us are effected and we need to act
together....assuming we need to act.

Flame away...I've got my leather flying helmet on, with goggles down, but I
ain't got no gas , so I'm goin' down fas'......

P.S. My SUV is off the road...highER gas costs have encouraged me to drive
my higher mileage vehicle.  The free market is working.

Terry Banbury