RE: Commercial on TX TV last night

To: "'Mitchell, Douglas (D.B.)'" <dmitchel@ford.com>,
Subject: RE: Commercial on TX TV last night
From: "Bowen, Patrick A RP2" <PABowen@sar.med.navy.mil>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 07:55:11 -0400
OK, Second time people. Pay attention.  Rover Group actually owns the
Marques of all the old British Cars, it is actually what is left of the
whole British Leyland Conglomerate and a couple others.  Around 1994 or so
Rover Group was bought by BMW, hence Land Rover is now owned and made by
BMW, and all cars that Land Rover makes (or might make) are in effect
owned/built by BMW as well.  So are the new minis being made by BMW or Rover
Group - the answer is YES and BOTH. They are built under Rover Group a
subsidiary of BMW.  Jaguar is now owned by FORD and has absolutely no
connection to this.

Did we get it that time?
Patrick Bowen