Re: 1965 Triumph Spitfire MK2 on ebay

To: jmcneal@ohms.com
Subject: Re: 1965 Triumph Spitfire MK2 on ebay
From: "Andrew Holmes" <holmes_law@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 14:24:26 PDT
I thought so, too, until the wife crashed her VW Jetta.  We got the
"totalled" payout, plus the car, which we then sold to a shop for a couple
hundred bucks.  They fixed it and resold it (it was all body damage).

I always thought like you did, but when they gave us the car AND the check,
I asked no questions.

Andrew Holmes
'66 MkII Spit