Re: 1965 Triumph Spitfire MK2 on ebay

To: WyzeGuy555@aol.com
Subject: Re: 1965 Triumph Spitfire MK2 on ebay
From: "Andrew Holmes" <holmes_law@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 12:13:01 PDT
Au contrair -

We simply told our insurance co we wanted to fix it.  They gave us the
"total" amount, and we didn't have to deal with the salvage issue.  This may
have been because the car was a wobbler on whether it was really totalled,
though.  All I know is that I don't think we could have sold it for what the
insurance company paid us, AND we got the car back.