Re: 1965 Triumph Spitfire MK2 on ebay

To: "Susan Hensley" <susan@bearcom.com>
Subject: Re: 1965 Triumph Spitfire MK2 on ebay
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 10:08:17 -0700
That's good to know, cause if Mrs. Jones ever gets "totalled", there are a
lot of custom goodies and other hard to find parts that I'm going to want to
strip off of her to adorn her replacement!

But for now, we'll hope that never happens.  The last car I want to be
driving while it's being totalled is a dinky Triumph Spitfire.

By the way, everyone, the Totally Triumph Auction appears to be languishing
with not nearly enough items being posted (or reposted) for sale.  An idea
before its time, perhaps?  I'll keep it going for a week or two after all
items have disappeared from the categories, but beyond that, I'm not sure.

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
Jeff's Classic '67 Spitfire Mk3 site