Re: Re: Re: Filling a hole

To: "spitfires@autox.team.net" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Filling a hole
From: "alemen@pop.ftconnect.com" <alemen@pop.ftconnect.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 13:55:37 -0400
Laura, So when I was looking for a new car a couple of years back and ruled out
the Camry as it did not have the engine/transmission combination I wanted,
little did I know that I was not normal. But then I bought a Contour. It's that
wanting the more powerful engine and manual transmission thing. Plus Oregon
weather can be a little bit nasty at times. Not Spitfire weather like you have.

I actually originally meant a "normal Spitfire owner". Sounds like I may be one
of them.

Alan