RE: dash wiring harness from vicky brit

To: "'Dummer, Dan'" <Dan.Dummer@BestBuy.Com>,
Subject: RE: dash wiring harness from vicky brit
From: "Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 16:41:16 -0700
I have not found VB prices to be out of line, at least not on the stuff I
have bought.  Even if they were higher priced across the board I would still
buy from them because they have it in stock whereas others (TRF in
particular) will gladly take your money while you wait weeks, or months
(maybe years?) to get your stuff if you get it at all.

As for the VB shipping charges, well they may be a "rip" but then again I
see that in most mail order companies.

They also have the best LBC catalog I have seen in this country.  Moss'
Spitfire catalog is a joke, and TRFs is, well I prefer items and their
prices in the same catalog and on the same page.

I do agree with Joe in that the more companies selling stuff for our LBCs
the better.  I really try to do business with as many of them as I can but
then I absolutely hate waiting on backorders.  Life's short and we shouldn't
have to wait on backorders. :-)

Reid
'79 Spitfire (original owner)