Re: dash wiring harness from vicky brit

To: Bill Gunshannon <bill@cs.scranton.edu>
Subject: Re: dash wiring harness from vicky brit
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 09:33:24 -0700
Bill,
Hold on for just one minute.  I don't recall Rimmer even being mentioned until
you brought up their name.  The whole thing was about VB
and then the comparison with other US suppliers.  There is no reason for you to
be defending Rimmers when nobody was casting any
aspersions their way.

I'm sure they are a first rate business and deserve all the praise you heap
upon them.  But one of the reasons for their great prices
recently is the disparity in the exchange rate.  It greatly favors US dollars
right now, but it is not likely to last since those
things are always in a state of flux.

Regards,
Joe