Re: More on Triumphest and autocross.

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>, "Chris DeStaffany" <destaff@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: More on Triumphest and autocross.
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 19:52:54 -0700
Isn't gymkhana some sort of natual herb dietary supplement?

:-)

Sorry, just couldn't resist.  Hey Joe!!  Now that I got the slop cured in my
rear wheels, I took a spirited jaunt on those twisty, two-lane San Diego
backroads this afternoon!  It was wonderful!  Hope you get a chance to stop
by and join me for a drive when you're in town!

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and... The Triumph Autos/Parts Wanted Listings
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/TRwanted.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!