Re: Re: More on Triumphest and autocross.

To: "Rob Travis" <sixt6spitfire@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Re: More on Triumphest and autocross.
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Mon, Aug 14 2000 15:13:01 GMT-0600
For SCCA Solo II, I believe that no special equipment is required-just a helmet
and the car has to pass a tech inspection. The SCCA website has a page for the
Solo II events-they'll also send you a nice packet with descriptions of the
different events they run-most going on all through the year at various
locations. In so. Cal there's a SoloII event once a month at the horse race
track off the 405 (Is that Hollywood Park?)

Also, there's a website for the California chapter...hope this helps.

It's amazing how many events they run that don't require anything more than a
helmet and passing the tech! There's a rally series too!

Laura G.