RE: What's wrong with my brakes?

To: "'Richard B Gosling'" <Gosling_Richard_B@perkins.com>,
Subject: RE: What's wrong with my brakes?
From: "Bowen, Patrick" <pbowen@intellinetics.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 08:37:03 -0400
Richard, I would check my Master Cylinder, this is very typical.  It is
leaking enough that the first pump will blow by but not so much that on the
second pump it will start to pump OK.  Could also be a wheel cylinder or
caliper, but in that case you would experience a pulling as one wheel did
not brake and the others did.  Seems like a classic case of "time to
buy/rebuild the master cylinder".

Patrick Bowen