Hershey Car Show

To: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hershey Car Show
From: "Oliver, Chris MAJ" <chris.oliver@monroe.army.mil>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 11:05:49 -0400
Attended the Hershey Car Show this last weekend.  Highlight besides the 2
Million Dollar Bugatti, was the restored Group 44 1973 TR6 race car.  So the
question is do any of the Group 44 Spitfires still exist?

I also have a line on an original Spitfire Parts Book and owners manual.
These are for the MK II I believe.  If interested drop me a note and I will
pass on the vendors information.

Lastly I heard that a company in England is reproducing the Spitfire
Overdrive scripts, and there were some at Beulie (mis-spelled, sorry)  Can
anyone in England confirm this and post the company who is re making them.
 Chris