RE: clutch seizure

To: "'Fred Griffiths'" <griffco@mail.cadvision.com>,
Subject: RE: clutch seizure
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 16:33:23 +0200
Fred et al

I knew there was something ( other than Olympics ) that we could beat you
with :-)
South Africans have to add about 700 % to the US price :-(
Don't think anyone can beat that .

Kind Regards
Chris de Wet
PO Box 472 , Ifafi , 0260 , South Africa .
Telephone 012-3398071 ( office ) , 012-2591129 ( home ) Cell 0839989744
Fax 012-3398201
'56 TR 3 ( TS 10795 ) & '64 Spitfire ( 4FC25680 )
+ a few other Heralds and Spitfires .