Re: worrying noises

To: "John Hobson" <goalie_john@yahoo.co.uk>,
Subject: Re: worrying noises
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 09:02:22 -0700
Sounds like your u-joints are starting to go.  At least, that would be my
first guess.  Check under there and make sure your radius rods are connected
and secure as well.

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

Visit The Totally Triumph Garage forums  -- moderated, focused, friendly!
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!