Re: oil leak

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: oil leak
From: "Greg Rowe" <growe58@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 10:10:49 EDT
FWIW, I have an oil leak where the crankshaft goes out the
back of the engine.  I tried some of that stuff that you
pour in the crankcase that's supposed to stop leaks.  It made
no difference whatsoever.  The stuff's cheap enough that it
was worth a shot...

Greg Rowe
78 Spitfire that can't be parked in my friend's driveways...