RE: What's wrong with my brakes?

To: "'Richard B Gosling'" <Gosling_Richard_B@perkins.com>,
Subject: RE: What's wrong with my brakes?
From: "Bowen, Patrick" <pbowen@intellinetics.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 10:07:57 -0400
Richard, while you hae found some other interesting troubles, I still
maintain that your problem has to do with your master cylinder.  The fact
that it takes two pumps to get any pressure is VERY typical.  You have an
internal leak in the m/c,  the first pump seals it up enough for the second
pump to apply brakes.  I have seen this countless times.

Patrick Bowen