Re: Drill Bits

To: Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou <dougnad@bellatlantic.net>
Subject: Re: Drill Bits
From: Vic Whitmore <vicwhit@home.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 20:56:10 -0400
I swear by the Black & Decker Bullet drills. They have a two stage point where
the smaller end point starts the hole. I don't think there is any other drill
that will drill as round hole like like these drills unless you use a drill
press and clamp the work.

They are nearly impossible to sharpen though.

Vic Whitmore
76 Spitfire
Thornhill, Ontario