Drill Bits

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Drill Bits
From: Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou <dougnad@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 16:00:50 -0400
Hello,

I wanted to drill a couple of holes in my Spitfire, but
I realized that all my drill bits are dull.

Can anyone recommend a really good brand/model of drill bits
for drilling metal?  (Preferably something carried by
Home Depot, Acr Hardware, etc.)

Of course I know that High-Speed Steel is much better
than carbon steel, but these days you see lots of
flashy stuff like "Titanium", funny-shaped points, etc.
I bet many of these are just gimmicks designed to catch
the eye of the average Home Depot customer.

Doug Braun
'72 Spit