Re: Spitfire Hardtop Rear window demister

To: "spitfires@autox.team.net" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spitfire Hardtop Rear window demister
From: "alemen@pop.ftconnect.com" <alemen@pop.ftconnect.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 15:29:02 -0400
Eric, Just what's needed. Only missing a fancy connector for when you remove
the hard top (and don't want to remove all the wiring), which I am sure can be
bought at any auto store. 6 hours sounds a bit much. Might in fact be easier on
the hard top since it comes off the car and you can get access to the glass
much easier than in a regular car. Plus the fact the the glass is flat and not
curved might make it easier.

Now what we need is the experience from someone on the list who has installed
one.

Alan