Re: Spitfire Hardtop Rear window demister

To: "spitfires@autox.team.net" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spitfire Hardtop Rear window demister
From: "alemen@pop.ftconnect.com" <alemen@pop.ftconnect.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 18:35:09 -0400
Dan, and why not all the way and get the overhead console with the built in TV
etc.... There's so much headroom!

OK I'm kidding, but an overhead console with map lights as well as the dome
light and maybe a clock would be pretty cool. Maybe from a scapyard of a Honda
or similar. You want to limit the amount of cables you need to run and thus the
connector size and any potential problems. I might just go looking around.

Alan