Re: Installing an ABS Transmission Cover

To: Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou <dougnad@bellatlantic.net>
Subject: Re: Installing an ABS Transmission Cover
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 19:53:32 -0700
The problem with using any sort of fabric insulation is that they will absorb
moisture unless protected by some sort of film as on the
stock cover.  That is why I used polyurethane foam that is sprayed on the
underside of the cover.  It can then be shaped by cutting or
melting for clearance.  In the past 2 years, it is still working fine!

Joe