Re: $$$ for Diffs

To: "Kevin Rhodes" <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: $$$ for Diffs
From: "Ptegler" <ptegler@gouldfo.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 13:12:17 -0400
the ONLY reason the catalog companies charge so much
is because they CAN!  Plain and simple.  It's easy to gouge a market
when limited access to product exists for the general public.

Prime example.   Explain to me why a 71-78 Spitfire front bumper
cost  $549.95 for that little flimsy thing.  A '57 Belair  with all that
heavy chrome only costs $325.

  You'll never get me to believe one is any more in demand than the other.
...well, maybe you might be able to convince me... the catalog companies
keep selling such crap that they create the need for a new bumper
every couple of years.

Paul Tegler   wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com