Re: Re: How long do brake master cylindes last?

To: "Laura Gharazeddine" <Laura.G@141.com>, <pbowen@intellinetics.com>
Subject: Re: Re: How long do brake master cylindes last?
From: "Ptegler" <ptegler@gouldfo.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 13:25:48 -0400
My present '75 Spit has roughly 10 parts on it I got from EBay. (last 2-3
months)
I figure I'm about $1800.00 up on what the catalogs would have cost me.
example:
My brand new (large lid style) brake master cyl. from EBay (two weeks ago)
only cost me $176 including shipping! (same source as the present one
that's up for auction) vs the catalog of $369.95
Both bumpers, front newly re-chromed before purchase, totaled under $250.
(rears aren't even readily avail. let alone with ALL related mount hardware)
Hey...when you bid... put in the max you'll pay. period. If you win great! if
not...
oh well... there'll be another soon enough up for bid.

Patience. people.... patience.

Paul Tegler   wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com