Re: [spitfire-enthusiast] Re: Door handle seals and # of spacers on

To: Nolan Penney <npenney@erols.com>
Subject: Re: [spitfire-enthusiast] Re: Door handle seals and # of spacers on
From: Vic Whitmore <vicwhit@home.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 21:05:23 -0400
As the factory workshop manual says, it is only possible to adjust toe-in and
camber. Castor is fixed. It even says to put equal number of shims on each end
of the a-arms. I hope I didn't mislead anyone to think I would recommend playing
with uneven shims.

Vic Whitmore
76 Spitfire
Thornhill, Ontario