Re: Door handle seals and # of spacers on A-arms

To: Ptegler <ptegler@gouldfo.com>, spitfires <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Door handle seals and # of spacers on A-arms
From: Len Lubbers <lubbers@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 21:55:09 -0400
If it were my decision, I would stick the seal to the door handle.  Two
reasons: First, you want the seal to remain in the shape of the handle;
second, sticking to paint may prove a messy mistake if you place it
incorrectly or ever need to remove it. As I recall there is a bit of
discretion as to where the handle actually mounts.

Len Lubbers
'79 Spitfire
Ottawa, Ontario