Re: Leaking differential

To: "Gary Hutton" <hutton@evansville.net>,
Subject: Re: Leaking differential
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 13:19:18 -0700
Gary,

I've covered the subject in great detail and with photos:

http://www.ohms.com/spitfire/differential.shtml

Good luck.

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
'68 LHD Spitfire Mk3 frame-off resto project
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and..The Totally Triumph Garage forums  -- moderated, focused, friendly!
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!