Re: Making an ignition box

To: "Nolan Penney" <npenney@erols.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Making an ignition box
From: "John & Judy Tones" <jtones@home.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 21:17:59 -0800
Folks - for what its worth we have a chap up here who has made a conversion
kit up for using late model Japanese car ignition systems on our cars. I am
not certain as to which car the parts came from but I do know that the
information kit he provides is supposed to be very complete in its
information and easy to duplicate without having a machine shop available.
He was asking $17.00 Can. the last time I heard about it. I have not yet
bought one myself as both cars are off the road and undergoing restorations.
If you are interested he can be reached at tonymrfixit@hotmail.com
Hope this might help some of you out there, no financial interest etc.
John Tones, Victoria B.C.