Virus Warning!!! Not a Joke!

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Virus Warning!!! Not a Joke!
From: "Stephane St-Amant" <steph71tr6@crosswinds.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 10:16:29 -0500
Hello Everyone,

Just to let you know that one of you out there has a virus and probably
without your knowledge and unwillingly, you are sending it to everybody in
your contact list.

I use this e-mail address EXCLUSIVELY for these three lists (6Pack, Triumph &
Spitfire) and I just received an e-mail WITH and ATTACHMENT!  So I'm pretty
sure it's coming from a lister.

The name of the sender was HaHaHa and the Subject was something like Snow
White and the Seven Dwarfs - The Other Story.  The attachment is a .SCR file
(Windows Screen Saver File).

My Norton Antivirus detected it right away and deleted it from my system
(That's why I don't have the name of the file but I know it's .SCR)

Please, be carefull and update those antivirus with the most current version
of the virus list definition before your systems get infected.

Surf Safely
Steph