Re: Virus Warning!!! Not a Joke!

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Virus Warning!!! Not a Joke!
From: "Stephane St-Amant" <steph71tr6@crosswinds.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 11:15:45 -0500
I know the list server doesn't let attachment through BUT, if like me your
e-mail program store all the e-mail addresses you reply to or even receives
from...  That could mean that I received it but others may have received it
as well if they were on the contact list of the originator! (again without
having been through the list server).

BTW, I just received an e-mail from somebody (Thanks Chris) who received it
as well but that person is not on the Spit list.  So I guess it rules that
list out..  So lister that are on the Spit list ONLY.  You seem to have a
clean bill of health... for now.

Heads-up!
Cheers
Steph