Re: Virus Warning!!! Not a Joke!

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Virus Warning!!! Not a Joke!
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 8:56:16 -0700
> Hello Everyone,
>
> Just to let you know that one of you out there has a virus and probably
> without your knowledge and unwillingly, you are sending it to everybody in
> your contact list.
>
> The name of the sender was HaHaHa and the Subject was something like Snow
> White and the Seven Dwarfs - The Other Story.  The attachment is a .SCR file
> (Windows Screen Saver File).

It also comes through as a .exe file. Anyone suspecting they're infected can do
a search for that file. Symentec has how to remove it from their website. DO
NOT OPEN-just delete. I scanned my system and didn't find the offending file
but scan on a regular basis. Also, I know it isn't from anyone on the NASS list
as I haven't seen it pop up there.

Laura G.

Vita brevis est: rapide agite, vigore strigate!