Re: Spit carb part & an unrelated story

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Spit carb part & an unrelated story
From: "Stephane St-Amant" <steph71tr6@crosswinds.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 10:46:10 -0500
Ooops, Just check and it wasn't a 850 but a early '70s 124 Spyder.  But the
engive WAS at the rear!  With the gas tank between the seats and the engine!
Remember being somewhat scared by that setup but I guess I'm over it now!
:-)

As far as power goes, never got a chance to get the Spyder running (Some
kids found the car in the barn it was stored in and wrecked it :-(  ).  And
the Model A, had (actually still have) a 302 Ford V8 (5Liter) but never
found a car to put it in 'cause not long after that I was offered the TR6 by
my brother-in-law!  And last summer, bought the Spit for my wife (OK, OK, I
admit, for me as well :-) ) as a wedding present.

Cheers
Steph
Ottawa, Canada
'69 Spit - Hers