Heater switch bezel light - old thread

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Heater switch bezel light - old thread
From: Tim Psensky <spit71fire@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2001 14:26:25 -0800 (PST)
I hate to bring up an old thread, but I just found my
heater switch bezel in the garage, and it has a small
lamp attached to it.  I can't recall if there was a
plug on the harness for it, but when I looked at a
Haynes Manual wire diagram, I could not find it.
Seems to me there was a website out there where an
enthusiast had scanned in some of the wiring diagrams
for the 71 or 72 spitfires, can't find it now...
Anyway, my car is a 71 comm # FK16250L.

Tim
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/